Foam – FX1000AF
Spray foam extinguishers provide a fast and powerful means of tackling class ‘A’ and ‘B’ type fires (flammable solids & liquids), by forming a flame smothering seal over the surface and preventing re-ignition. Aqueous Film Forming Foam or AFFF is a water-based, highly effective fire-fighting medium partcularly when used against petrol and volatile liquids fires. This 1 Litre Foam model complies with the PSV Regulations Road traffic Act amendment 1995 (to the former BS5423 : 1987) and can therefore be used on Public Service Vehicles such as taxis, mini buses and buses. Also ideal for small boats, caravans, workshop and around the home.
- CE Marked.
- Stored pressure.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion.
- Corrosion resistant epoxy coated cylinder.
- Brass valve with durable steel operating handle & easy to read pressure gauge.
- Simple squeeze grip operation & controllable discharge.
- Supplied with powder coated metal transport bracket.
- Extinguishing medium
- Fire Rating
- Gross weight
- 1 Litre
- AFFF Foam
- 5A – 21B