Foam – FX2000AF
Spray foam extinguishers provide a fast and powerful means of tackling class ‘A’ and ‘B’ type fires (flammable solids & liquids), by forming a flame smothering seal over the surface and preventing re-ignition. Aqueous Film Forming Foam or AFFF is a water-based, highly effective fire-fighting medium particularly when used against petrol and volatile liquids fires. This kitemarked foam fire extinguisher is ideal for various premises and locations such as cars, taxis, minibuses, buses, ambulances, public service vehicles, caravans, boats, and in the home.
- BS EN3 Kitemarked & CE Marked.
- Stored pressure.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion.
- Corrosion resistant epoxy coated cylinder.
- Brass valve with durable steel operating handle & easy to read pressure gauge.
- Simple squeeze grip operation & controllable discharge.
- Supplied with powder coated metal transport bracket.
- Extinguishing medium
- Fire Rating
- Gross weight
- 2 Litre
- AFFF Foam
- 8A – 34B